Tuesday, December 13, 2005

New hairstyle


It's cold and humid in Taipei. The temperature is 10~15°C. The changeful weather made me have a runny or stuffy nose.
I'm lazy to wash my hair because of the cold current. Fortunately, there were new hair salons springing up, and they give a special discount. $100 for shampooing! Of course, I grasped the opportunity. I've been to one of the salons twice. The 1st time the hairdresser had the bottom of my hair wavy after shampooing. The 2nd time I had a great hairdo (look at the pics). I asked the hairdresser to put a beautiful hairpin on my hair. I was satisfied with the fringe, which made my face look smaller.
Tomorrow we Taipei County Teacher's Chorus will have a concert. I'll go to the salon again. Wow! I can't wait to know what my next hairdo will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment