Sunday, March 19, 2006

A sunny Saturday


Finally, it cleared up. My bf and I went to 烏來 yesterday. Can you tell the difference between the right picture and others of me? I was wearing glasses and showed my snaggleteeth! My bf asked me to do that.
We're in 公館 in the evening. I bought a high waist blouse on sale and then my bf and his brother went to
Tai Ji Men Qigong Academy, so I went to 大世紀戲院 alone on the Roosevelt Rd. $100 for 3 movies. It showed Off Beat, Chronicles of Narnia, and Hwal (Korean). I only saw the former two. I hesitated to buy the ticket at first because it seemed there were few people inside. I was afraid to be in the dark alone. I walked up the staircase to the 3rd story fearfully. When opening the door, I felt relieved. There were many people in the big hall. After the movies at around 23:30, I saw my bf and his brother waiting at the gate. It made me happy.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures! I'll send a letter hopefully within the next day or two. Feel free to stop by my blog and leave a comment:

    www.tracykichinka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete