Monday, November 17, 2008

free~


I'd been busy with the yearly music competitions. At the end of the choir contest this afternoon, I  breathed a sigh of relief.
After months of rehearsals, hard work and determination, there were three 6th grade girls of our school took part in the solo traditional music competitions Nov.3 and the traditional band entered the contest Nov.12. One solo player got a good result, but the other results weren't satisfactory. I put some pressure on myself to be better. The tears welled up in my eyes when I got to know the result of band competition. It's expected, though. The kids were disappointed. However, they did their best. Most of them are the beginners and younger than other schools. I'm happy the kids and I overcame difficulties together these months. I've been in charge of the band for 5 years. These kids are united and the loveliest. I'm so proud of them!

7 comments:

  1. 大小鐵馬玩親親 好可愛阿
    沿著大漢溪 一路風光明媚
    身旁有個大美女陪伴
    我是全世界最幸福的人

    ReplyDelete
  2. 好期待第二次鐵馬淡水之旅
    和妳享受淡水河沿岸的美
    微風陣陣吹來
    蒸乾身上的汗水
    衝刺 衝刺吧
    盡情釋放汗水
    與大自然溶為體

    ReplyDelete
  3. 虧你還想得到"大小鐵馬玩親親"
    想像力真豐富!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures looks really cute. The kids are adorable. Do they all play traditional Chinese music!
    And don't forget to look in your mail box. I prepared a little package for you. In fact , I know that November is your birthday month but I am really bad at memorizing numbers hahah, so I guess my gift is a little bit late...

    ReplyDelete
  5. They play traditional music and little bit western music with the traditional musical instruments. They'll play one or two Christmas songs in the school Christmas show next month. Have you ever heard Korean music there?
    I'm looking forward to the package. Thank you sooo much! Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I take Korean traditional music class which is a lot of fun. I really like Korean traditional music but I also love Chinese traditional music, too. I like the pipa and Erhu. So beautiful sound!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are Korean instruments similar to Chinese ones? I'll send you a CD of our traditional music so you can enjoy sounds of pipa and erhu. *^_^*

    ReplyDelete