Friday, December 07, 2012

a great start of the day


Some 4th grade girls came to me this morning and one said “teacher, you‘re still beautiful no matter from which side I look at.” She turned and asked her classmates “Right?” How sweet!!! It really made my day like today’s warm sunlight.
School English study group gets together Friday afternoon. I enjoy spending the afternoon relaxing and chatting with my colleagues during working hours. By the way, today's my hubby's birthday and my parents will visit for this weekend. We'll celebrate together tonight. 小肚's excited about the cake and visitors! What a great start of the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. 小小肚長大好多
    越來越像哥哥 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear a ponytail and earrings today. "Teacher, you're beautiful today!" these sweet girls said again when coming into the classroom. It's the nicest and first compliment I've had today! And, one told me her birthday is coming up and gave me a tiny pudding.

    ReplyDelete