Thursday, February 05, 2015

creative play

October 15, 2013
I haven’t spent much money on children’s clothing and toys. I collected used clothes from my friends or relatives. The best form of entertainment is always the cheapest. Kids always like new toys, and everything such as a box, bottle, pillow and rubber band can be a toy. It inspires creative thinking.
These mats used to prevent bumps on the head. Now...


steam train
police car
vendor cart
4 year 2 month old and 2 year 1 month old

July 19, 2014
Felix is creative and talented. His younger brother is a copycat. He always follows Felix or plays with what Felix makes. He insisted on building a candy house after seeing Felix's today. Their work...
Sep.20, 2014
Nov. 15, 2014
5 year old Felix started being interested in outer space lately. He made a shuttle this morning. I'll buy books about astronomy as my sons' Christmas presents.
 



















Big sad news yesterday: TransAsia plane crashes into river
My children watched the TV news, and then...

4 comments:

  1. 大寶的創意無限
    任何東東到了手裡 都可以變出心的玩具來
    真是 厲害厲害

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s true!
      At this moment, it feels like 24 hours in a day isn’t enough. I never have enough time to be with my sons. Sometimes I wish I had more time.

      Delete
  2. 以後多帶糖糖上去找哥哥們玩
    看能不能也有這份創意和空間感~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're always welcome to visit! I bet they’ll have fun!
      “The more varied experiences children have in their lives, the wider the range of creative expression. The more personal experiences children have with people and situations outside of their own environment, the more material they can draw on to incorporate in their play.”

      Delete