Sunday, February 12, 2017

winter break 2017

Winter break started Jan. 20 and school starts  Feb. 13. The teachers in my school still went to work to prepare lessons and make a collage Four Seasons on the first day.
Felix and I lunched with my college classmate at Pizza Fun Jan.23.
I went to Far Eastern Hospital with my husband and Felix Jan.24 and scheduled left forehead lipoma (fat tumor) removal surgery for Feb.20 noon. I hope everything goes well.
There are only 11 school days this month. I take Regis out of kindergarten to save money because I don't want to pay the entire month tuition for these days. He'll go back next month. My dad will come care for him for 1 week.
We left Taipei Jan. 26 to spend Chinese New Year holiday in middle and south Taiwan. It's wonderful to stay with my sis in Kaohsiung for 1 week and at my parents' in Taichung for another 1 week. And, I ate and ate. My husband came home on the 9th to prepare lessons the next day. 17 days later, my kids and I came home on the 12th. It's so nice that my dad, kids and I cleaned the house and apartment together before coming back!
We lunched at Oh Yeah Villa (沃野山丘) and hiked 阿公店 Trail Feb. 1.






No comments:

Post a Comment