Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas outing


Finally, it cleared up. After I went to the hair salon this morning, we took the MRT to Taipei Zoo and expected to take a cable car ride. But, it hasn't opened yet so I enjoyed blowing bubbles in front of the entrance of Taipei Zoo.
We found the cute punk puppies at a pet store on the way to Taipei 101. One is brown on the top wearing a necklace (in the pic), and the other is green. Really cool!
We walked a long way today. I wore a new pair of La new shoes, my sis gave me. Too tight! My poor feet~ Before taking the MRT to go home, we saw a sidewalk singer near 新光三越 Square. It's 江明學! Nice voice. We sat to relax and listen to his singing. A wonderful ending of today!

3 comments:

  1. 我發現....你的橫條文上衣跟麥當勞叔叔的上衣很搭

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I didn't notice that before you said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 在聖誕節的前夕
    看著天真美麗的妳
    舞著充滿希望和快樂的泡泡
    心情好棒阿

    ReplyDelete