Thursday, December 07, 2006

I'm a lazy woman

I like to go to the hair salons, especially when it's damp and cold. Several nearby salons put up posters advertising for shampooing for $100 recently. Good news to me, a lazy woman. I never spent money having my hair washed during my schooldays. But, I've changed. Because my energy has gone down with age, I become lazy to walk, wait, and do some things. When going out, I'd rather take a taxi at times than wait for a train or bus. Well, I know age is a bad excuse for laziness. But, career women should treat themselves well, shouldn't they?
After brass band practice, I arrived at Shu-Lin Station at around 22:10 yesterday. I felt tired and wanted to relax, so I looked for a cheap salon. Guess what?! I found 巨星! $99 for shampooing and neck & shoulder massage! It's my first time to come to this salon. I enjoyed it!

1 comment: